Terms and Conditions
Last updated: [15.04.2023]
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the [website URL] website (the “Service”) operated by PREVISION Global (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have permission to access the Service.
- Intellectual Property The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of PREVISION Global and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the [Country] and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of PREVISION Global.
- Links to Other Websites Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by PREVISION Global. PREVISION Global has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that PREVISION Global shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
- Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless PREVISION Global and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall PREVISION Global, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- Disclaimer Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without
- warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
- PREVISION Global, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [Country], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
- Changes We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].